Incorporation of Esogetic Colorpuncture treatments into an acupuncturist’s session will greatly enhance their ability to treat pain and dysfunction at the root level. As a modality for regulating body, mind and spirt by applying colored light to points and zones all over the body, Esogetic Colorpuncture is a natural compliment to traditional acupuncture.
The Institute for Esogetic Colorpuncture, USA provides quality professional training in the systems of Esogetic Colorpuncture and acu-light therapy according to the guidelines set forth by the International Mandel Institute in Zurich, Switzerland.
Specific areas of interest for acupuncturists include:
- Chronic and acute pain relief therapies using colored and infrared light.
- Micro sized adhesive crystals for application to ear and other points which are very popular with acupuncturists. These are quite effective for pain.
- De-stressing treatments of the brain and nervous system.
- Meridian therapies to provide energetic support for organ systems of the body
- Body/mind therapies which address the underlying energetic imprints of trauma that can keep the body locked in syndromes of pain and dysfunction.
- As this modality is completely non-invasive, it offers a viable treatment alternative for patients who are needle phobic and it is a safe non-threatening treatment for children.
- Acupuncturists also find research by the Necker Institute in Paris demonstrating bio-photon movement along meridian pathways interesting.
Click here for more information on types of treatments. Check the Course Schedule for upcoming courses and seminars. Click here for more information on your instructor, Akhila/Dr. Rosemary Bourne, colored light therapies, infrared frequencies, ultraviolet frequencies, brain wave therapies, sound therapies, and crystal therapies.